Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is a spherical DNA virus. It can cause acute hepatitis, chronic hepatitis and severe hepatitis, and some chronic hepatitis can be evolved into cirrhosis or liver cancer. According to statistics, about 2 billion people infected HBV worldwide, of which approximately 2.4 billion were chronic hepatitis B patients. There are about 93 million people in my country infected with HBV, including about 20 million patients with chronic hepatitis B, and about 100,000 cases of new hepatitis B. Hepatitis B has become a disease that seriously endangers human health, causing a heavy burden to society and families.
HBV has high characteristics of high and mutation rates of viral replication, and has at least a ~ 9 genotypes. At present, my country's HB ∨ is most common in Type B and C, accounting for 41% and 53% respectively, of which the B is mainly distributed in the south, while C-type is more common in the north, Central Plains and East China, and a small amount of B + C mix Type and D type.
Clinical studies have shown that HBV genotypes are closely related to disease progression, clinical manifestations, prognosis and antiviral treatment responses after infection. For example, the Type B patient is sensitive to ordinary interferon and polyethylene glycol interferon, and the cumulative survival rate is significantly higher than that of the C-type; compared with the B type, the serum HBeag of C-type patients is late, slow down Strong nucleic acid replication, more easily progressed as liver fibrosis and liver cancer, only sensitive to polyethylene glycol interferon; D-type is easy to cause primary hepatocellular carcinoma in young patients. Therefore, the genotyping of HBV is important for clinical significance.
● Inspection principle: use real-time fluorescent PCR technology, test sample (FAM channel), internal standard (HEX / VIC channel)
● Split range: B, C, D type
● Product Specifications: 32 Test / Box
● Sensitivity: 500 / ml
● Precision: Select critical positive samples as precision samples, repeat 10 times, detect the variation of CT values (CV) ≤5%
● Specificity: This kit and the hepatitis A virus, hepatitis C virus, penthanate virus virus, hepatitis B virus A type, E-type, F-type, G-type and H-non-cross-reactions
● Validity period: -20 ° C ± 5 ° C for 12 months
Tianlong Technology is based on market-oriented, and has been based on the research and development of science and technology, and pursues independent brands.